- 4-Piece Aluminium Mast – black powder coated/matt
- Aluminium Frame – black powder coated/matt finish
- Rudder – Fibreglass/Epoxy RTM
- Bowsprit – aluminium with eloxal coating
- Main Sail 8.0 m² – from Monofilm & Racing Polyester X-PLY line with funky dark design
- Jib 3.5 m² – Polyester Dacron
- Jib Furler
- Grey Floats
- Black Trampoline
- See-through/Chosen colour Sail
- Chosen colour Jib
- Floats fitted with hooks to fasten the additional front trampoline or the rope when anchoring the boat
Constructed of the latest materials and technology, the 460 Esprit inflatable sailboat is ultra-light weight and delivers an exceptional sailing experience. This model can be completed with a Gennaker sail. It comes in three bags, can be assembled in about 40 mins and can carry 1-4 sailors.
Optional Gennaker & Snuffer
An additional, ultra-light, large, balloon-like triangular shaped sail which significantly improves the performance when sailing with back and side wind can be added as an option to this model together with the sleeve/ pocket to fold it in – the Snuffer.
Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- £200.00 ex. VAT
- £380.00 ex. VAT
If you like to keep your boat assembled and outside then this cover will help protect from the degrading effects of UV light.
- £1,100.00 ex. VAT
This is a “Code Zero” style foresail for the 460. It allows for better downwind and reaching performance than the Jib, which it supplements. The construction […]
- £134.00 ex. VAT
A bracket to mount a small outboard motor to any of the Minicat 460 models. Best suited to a long shaft outboard.
- £252.00 ex. VAT
The mast top float helps prevent the boat fully inverting or “turning turtle” in the event of a capsize.
- £360.00 ex. VAT
This trolley allows you to easily manoeuvre the boat to the water edge and up the beach single handed.
- £520.00 ex. VAT
Complete your sail locker with this specially designed Storm sail. Designed specifically with reduced sail area in the upper areas in order to keep high wind […]